Hi, welcome to the (very minimal) web page for my C++ shared string library. This library is
licensed under a
modified BSD license.
The current version of the library is 0.9f. It is a beta version: it all should work, but please
report any issues to me. It also needs better/more complete documentation.
View the documentation.
See the release notes.
The future plans are:
- write functions to generate statistics on hash table, to help tune
the hash function and examine memory usage
- optimize memory usage of hash table; probably using straight C arrays
or linked lists instead of the STL linked list. Or, if the usage analysis
shows need for it, replace the buckets with binary trees instead of arrays.
- add more "pass-through" methods to the std::string, e.g. substr, find
- 2006-Mar-19: Version 0.9f
- 2006-Mar-04: Version 0.9e
- 2006-Mar-02: Version 0.9d
- 2005-Jun-22: Version 0.9c
- 2005-Jun-14: Version 0.9b
- 2005-Feb-27: Version 0.9
- (release notes)
Last update: 2006-mar-19
Back to main page